Telephone : +353(0)47 55555
Website : http://www.theoldepostinn.com
Distance from Trail route : 0.0km
The Olde Post inn was built in the 1800s. It opened as a post office in 1884, grocery & residence. It had a number of owners and was for some time derelict before it was renovated into a restaurant with accommodation in early 1990s. It has been run as a restaurant since and was taken over by Gearoid & Tara Lynch in November 2002. Since then it has gone under further refurbishment and been extended to include two Hampton Conservatories.
Accommodation consists of newly refurbished six double rooms, all with ensuite facilities. The bedrooms are all located in the original part of the postmaster’s residence,
All rooms include:
- 32″ Plasma widescreen TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
For more information, including prices please visit www.theoldepostinn.com.