Telephone : +353(0) 71 9644089
Website : http://www.theoldrectoryireland.com
Distance from Trail route : 0.6km
The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast indulges our guests in the heritage and culture of Ireland, provides you with the relaxation so needed in the fast paced world we live in today and gives you the opportunity to meet the faces of today’s Ireland. The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast has been home to the Curran family for three generations and accommodation providers for over thirty years.
It is a listed Georgian home, lovingly restored with lots of antiques throughout the house and in our en-suite bedrooms. Close to two hundred years old, its location shows that people throughout history were conscious of being environmentally friendly. However, back then it was more of necessity with the commonly used rooms of the house availing of the late morning and afternoon sun. These aspects also have the added advantage of beautiful views overlooking Fenagh Lake. We are proud to continue the environmental awareness tradition by being one of the first Bed and Breakfasts in Ireland to receive the EU Flower symbol. We run our Bed and Breakfast establishment in an environmentally friendly way and encourage our guests to participate in this ethos.
The bedrooms at The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast enjoy spectacular views of Fenagh Lake and the magnificent mature trees on our farm. Rooms are en-suite with televisions and the Bed and Breakfast has a beautiful sitting room for the guests to relax or read and avail of the beautiful views from the room.
Guests can enjoy Canadian canoes around the lake and bikes available for hire. Then laze in the sauna and enjoy some time in the bubbling hot tub, while enjoying Fenagh Abbey and Lake.
- Georgian listed home, lovingly restored with an abundance of antiques.
- Traditional Irish family run Bed and Breakfast.
- Family Accommodation – County Leitrim Close to two hundred years old, all rooms with bright and sunny aspects.
- Rooms en-suite with televisions.
- Stunning views overlooking Fenagh Lake.
- Environmentally friendly ethos; holders of the EU Flower symbol.
- Ideally located to explore the heritage of rural Ireland.
- Hot tub overlooking Fenagh Lake and Fenagh Abbey to sit, unwind and reflect on your day.
For more information, including prices please visit www.theoldrectoryireland.com.